1. As a League Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for online and offline tournament administration and refereeing.
2. Prepare for all tournaments beforehand, including setting up websites, ESL Play or other tools to manage the tournament.
3. Build and maintain relationships within gaming communities, as well as maintain a basic knowledge and understanding of popular games in the market.
4. Travel to local or international events and provide support to global league ops teams.
5. Provide support to Project Managers leading up to and during the event.
1. Fluent in Japanese & English (written & verbal)
2. Flexibility to work shifts (weekends/night)
3. Willing to travel when needed
4. Passionate about esports/gaming